Gurgaon is one of the prime realty hotspots in India and lately, the demand for ready to move homes is rising rapidly. Projects which offer such apartments, such as DLF The Ultima are recording high sales even during the period of a slowdown due to this.
Although a ready to move home in Gurgaon might cost you a little premium compared to an under-construction one, it is recommended to go for the first option.
Here is why buying a ready to move home in Gurgaon would be a wise decision:
- Checking before the purchase: As the homes are completed already, you can check for yourself the configurations, the interior décor, the quality, etc. before you make your purchase. You may also check whether all the amenities are functional. This eliminates the uncertainty that buyers of under-construction properties often face. You can, therefore, be sure that you are receiving exactly what you pay for.
- Quick utilisation: When you buy a home in DLF Ultima Gurgaon or other projects offering ready to move apartments, you can start using it immediately. On the other hand, if you purchased an under-construction residence, you would have to wait until it is completed, which may result in extra accommodation costs in the meantime. This is why such homes are popular among buyers who would face difficulties in paying the EMI for the new house and home rent at the same time.
- No delays: Delayed construction, one of the major risks in buying under-construction homes is totally eliminated when buying a ready to move one. While sometimes delays are caused due to the developer’s fault, there are often other factors which result in delayed project delivery.
- Tax benefits: On purchasing a ready to move property in Gurgaon, you can enjoy a variety of tax and loan benefits. For example, you may claim deductions against the principal amount when repaying a home loan, which has an overall limit of up to INR 2 lakhs. However, in case of project delays, this may get reduced to INR 30,000. Ready to move homes are also exempt from GST, which implies that buying such a home would help you save more.
- Quicker returns: In case if you are an investor, you would be able to liquidate the property and start earning rental income sooner. In this case, too, the elimination of delays is a major advantage.
Thus, it is quite evident that the benefits you can enjoy on buying a ready to move home in projects like DLF Ultima Sector 81 Gurgaon outweigh the premium amounts.